It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Its about sending a message to Man United that they dont need the money (space in the La Liga salary cap).. its all BS though.

Bernie got 3 years contract left, if he goes he goes next year.

Last edited:
I really want Neymar in our club but if we have to give Bernardo for him then no.
Bernardo is the engine of our midfielder and a hard worker.
Although if he wants to leave us, I'd rather get Neymar from PSG than 60-80mil euros from Barca.

I really want Neymar in our club but if we have to give Bernardo for him then no.
Bernardo is the engine of our midfielder and a hard worker.
Although if he wants to leave us, I'd rather get Neymar from PSG than 60-80mil euros from Barca.

We would need the money though. Replacing the engine of our midfield would be far more important than replacing Sterling with Neymar. Can’t just do the swap and leave ourselves with a big hole in our midfield.

We would need the money though. Replacing the engine of our midfield would be far more important than replacing Sterling with Neymar. Can’t just do the swap and leave ourselves with a big hole in our midfield.
Phillips?

I firmly believe we have our eyes on CM for next year, Gundo out of contract and Silva uncertain.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.