It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

I trust the process, but the process (of signing players) is changing this summer. We want to show that we can compete at the highest level without overpaying, that City mean proper business, and not this stupid sportwashing stuff spouted by our rivals.

Precisely because I trust the process I think that Cucu is not likely to be done (this transfer window anyway). Hope I'm wrong!
Im 99.99% sure you'll be wrong matey (based on just listening, watching and reading)

I trust the process, but the process (of signing players) is changing this summer. We want to show that we can compete at the highest level without overpaying, that City mean proper business, and not this stupid sportwashing stuff spouted by our rivals.

Precisely because I trust the process I think that Cucu is not likely to be done (this transfer window anyway). Hope I'm wrong!
Agree with this, the emphasis on appearing self-sufficient and FFP 'compliant' points to this deal not getting done.

A £20 Million difference in valuation between the club's at this stage is a clear indication.

When has a protracted transfer saga ever gone in City's Favour? We've walked away from players twice as good as Cucurella.
If it's not a release clause dont put your trust in Txiki. Quite clearly the management are happy with Cancelo, Walker and Wilson-Esbrand as our full-backs this season.

Agree with this, the emphasis on appearing self-sufficient and FFP 'compliant' points to this deal not getting done.

A £20 Million difference in valuation between the club's at this stage is a clear indication.

When has a protracted transfer saga ever gone in City's Favour? We've walked away from players twice as good as Cucurella.
If it's not a release clause dont put your trust in Txiki. Quite clearly the management are happy with Cancelo, Walker and Wilson-Esbrand as our full-backs this season.
Made me chuckle

I suspect we want a full back, we don't know that they are happy with that combination Cucurella is clearly our preferred option but that does not mean he's the only option. Could be like when we got DIas who clearly was nto our first choice but we could not agree a fee with the other choices.

I trust in Txiki, we'll sign a new FB/LB.

If that’s the case, the management are complete idiots who want removing from their positions immediately.

However, I doubt it is and I think we will definitely see a LB come into the squad this summer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.