It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Just want a left back, that’s left footed can overlap and play orthodox instead of cutting inside but is also decent defensively. Just want to see what a city pep team looks like with an actual left footed left back with minimal injury concerns and not a player that’s been made to play there out of their normal position.

we’d get the best out of Jack Grealish then as well
That is a very interesting idea.

Jack at LB would throw many a team for a loop…

Looking forward to the meltdown on here tomorrow afternoon after pep says at his presser that he is “so so happy with the squad” and that he doesn’t expect any more signings.
I would say that's 100% certain but Pep talks utter sh1t in them most of the time so I would not worry.

Letting zin go so early could be a mistake we end up regretting .

Seems very odd as he didn't seem to want to leave and we don't have a replacement at the start of the season
He wanted to leave he wants and needs to be playing every week but I agree we should have had the replacement signed before allowing him to go.

“We have Joao, Nathan can play there, Wilson-Esbrand too…”

Tbf, he’s not going to say anything critical.

If there is one suggestive positive to read into this, it would be that Txiki must be fairly comfortable with Pep being happy to sign an extension.

If Cuc (LB) is going for £62m then prem league winning midfielder at peak of his powers has to be double that.
And more... Especially given that his agent is hawking him round, I'd ask for circa 180m.

If they want to pay that this late on rhen we'll swallow whatever knock on effect that'll have for us regarding PL & CL.

If not the Mendes can wait until next season when his agents fee shall be slashed by the new FIFA regulations.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.