It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

If Bernardo is to go, it will be because Barca have found a solution to the de Jong issue…wouldn’t it be great if he suddenly turned up at Manchester Airport to be confronted by 2 cars…1 with pisscan in, and 1 with Pep with CityTV there to watch him walk over to pIsscan, shake his hand and then walk over to Pep and get in…

Dave, Of course Pep has done well..Should be made Saint Pep of the Etihad..Perhaps the model is changing to using more youngsters ?? In a way I hope so.. Perhaps we are waiting to blow the money on some astounding signing..I guess I just do not understand..I suppose my real fear is the risk of injuries and just a few players coming to the end of their careers. But as you say, trust in Pep and the club !!!
Whatever happens in the future with Pep, I am sure that another statue will be erected at the Etihad and rightly so. The youth academy certainly appears to be a business nowadays where players can be developed and sold on, some with a buy back clause, at large sums of money. Some no doubt may make the 1st team squad like we are seeing at the moment. Injuries are always a risk to a squad, but a good manager, like Pep, can usually manage to navigate through such situations. I would like to think that a club as professional as City have good plans for replacing older players well in advance. Therefore, I hope that they are already planning to replace players like Ilkay, Kev and Walker as time seems to pass so quickly. Who knows?

City's transfer dealings have been too erratic. Obviously can't say they are shrewd in their dealing because simply put, they aren't and also can't say they don't get fantastic deals done.

My logic is that, the Haaland & Grealish deals have crippled city financially.
I am sorrry Prealish..you a relatively new poster and come accross as being somewhat aggressive and unpleasant..also talking nonsense..I can accept opinions, as that is all this forum is about.. but if you are Blue show some respect and decency.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.