It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

I was quite indifferent to ake going however his contribution to the team has vastly improved.

For him to have left we’d absolutely have needed a solid replacement.

But with injuries to him and Laporte coupled with Dias and stones only returning(and both having less than fantastic injury records recently) it’s a huge risk not to bring someone in even short term.

An elder statesman to play back up would be the perfect solution.
Are we stronger this year defensively than last? Sergio is like for like with Zin imo, and with Phillips as a utility I’d say yes…. We were continuously targeted last year as lacking strength in depth yet still remained tighter than a ducks arse; this year will be no different and I’m optimistic it will surpass previous records, despite the conventional blueprint for what we need!

Keep saying we're short of a Sane type winger with blistering pace. If Chelsea are buying Gordon for £60m and Ushited buying Anthony for £100m we can't do business and bring someone in???

Are we stronger this year defensively than last? Sergio is like for like with Zin imo, and with Phillips as a utility I’d say yes…. We were continuously targeted last year as lacking strength in depth yet still remained tighter than a ducks arse; this year will be no different and I’m optimistic it will surpass previous records, despite the conventional blueprint for what we need!
What are you basing Sergio being on the same level as Zinc on?

I feel like we need cover at centre half, all 4 of our centre half’s have had their injury problems.

Someone like a demichelis type signing, will be able to give us cover in 8-10 games a season either be it from the bench or starts in early cup rounds/home games in the league against lower teams.

Always wondered this. How do people know how tight ducks arses are?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.