It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

People slating lampard as a coach or assistant because his managerial setbacks. They are completely different jobs.

Coaches like carver, shakespeare, mcclaren, kidd are absolutely incredible coaches that players continually reference but couldn't cut it at manager level.

If pep is considering him, there's a reason for it

There is that, but some people are football people through and through, and Lampard strikes me as one of those. If I were advising him, I'd say take 1-2 years working with Guardiola and then see what jobs come up from there. After all, the kudos of working with Guardiola helped Arteta no end. Lampard is known and respected in the CFG, so I'd welcome him back.

I've also always thought that Guardiola needs someone to take up some of the media work, especially when things aren't going well and he becomes irascible. Long thought Bellamy was tailor-made for that role and would fight our corner both eloquently and passionately, but perhaps deep down I wanted him because I half expected him to chin a reporter!
He could still do that at Burnley

I guess our negotiation position didn´t improve after these comments about cancelo/xavi...worst case will be a loan/best case £30m to a PL club...KSA league would be the jackpot

still have this feeling the Kova transfer will be more difficult than Gvardiol...if Boehly can offload all these players to the KSA league than Kova might end up at £35m

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.