It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

I guess our negotiation position didn´t improve after these comments about cancelo/xavi...worst case will be a loan/best case £30m to a PL club...KSA league would be the jackpot

still have this feeling the Kova transfer will be more difficult than Gvardiol...if Boehly can offload all these players to the KSA league than Kova might end up at £35m
It’s close to a done deal at 25m. Kovacic only wanted City apparently. Simple transfer

"I’m just going to go away for the off-season, and come back fighting..."

He needs to be working in the off-season, not just once he gets back... Respectfully.
He needs to rest & reflect for 2-3 weeks, clear his head & return for pre-season fighting fit & be ready to battle for his place.

It's been a tough two seasons for the player, & he deserves a break & the backing of all City fans.

He can now see the success that hard work brings, is it any wonder he wants to stick around to prove he's worthy being a part of that success?

I’d prefer we brought in a new face than to bring back Lillo. Lampard would be a good fit. He did well nurturing the young players at Chelsea, especially with regards to Mount and James. It would obviously be a great opportunity for him. The disparaging rubbish written about him can be discarded outright. Chelsea (under that idiot Boehly) and Everton were basket cases. He did well with Chelsea the first time, in quite difficult circumstances, and built the team that Tuchel had some success with. He’s certainly qualified for the role of assistant coach.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.