It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Can this guy have a photo taken where he's not slack jawed?

Fuck it. He's a no from me (I know I don't have a say so stfu with all the "lucky you don't decide our transfers," responses). He's a mouth breather. Don't need a mouth breather in the squad.
Lucky you don't decide our transfers - that's a great beard. It would add a lot to our squad, and at 21, there's so much room for growth.

Really can’t see Pep being happy with a couple of signings to be honest, he has spoken in the past about the need to refresh to keep hunger in the squad and how playing for him he knows is draining after a certain amount of time for a lot of players

I’m putting my trust in the club as to who we sign and who we let go, it’s served us well since the takeover and also the rags have bought the players we were supposed to be interested in and has cost the cunts millions in recruiting them.

I'm going to take a risk and bet incoming being Gvardiol and Kovacic only.
Absolutely fucking no chance and I mean no chance.

We've already got a small squad it's looking likely that Bernardo, Laporte, Cancelo, Walker, Gundogan, Palmer and maybe even Mahrez could leave.

Not a chance. 4,5 or 6 will come

Last edited:
Rumours are....

He sustained a broken nose when he jumped in to the Stretford End and battered 27 Rags, ever since he's had trouble breathing through his nose.....
They have a surgery for deviated septum. I'm about to get the surgery, myself. The physician told me most men who have participated in sport/martial arts,military or just been in a fair few fights will have one or both septums deviated. Simple procedure to have the check on the issue done.

The breathing issue often gets worse as you get older

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.