It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

They have a surgery for deviated septum. I'm about to get the surgery, myself. The physician told me most men who have participated in sport/martial arts,military or just been in a fair few fights will have one or both septums deviated. Simple procedure to have the check on the issue done.

The breathing issue often gets worse as you get older
I had this op years ago and never looked back. Prior to the op I really struggled to breathe through my nose. One nostril was totally blocked and the other half blocked. I'm able to breathe perfect through either now. My lad has the same problem, so trying to convince him to get his straightened.

They have a surgery for deviated septum. I'm about to get the surgery, myself. The physician told me most men who have participated in sport/martial arts,military or just been in a fair few fights will have one or both septums deviated. Simple procedure to have the check on the issue done.

The breathing issue often gets worse as you get older
Good luck. I had a septoplasty last year and while the surgery itself is minor, the following weeks are tough going. Not so much pain, but annoyance of being a full-time mouth-breather while the nose settles. The shite that comes out of the nose in the weeks following surgery is ridiculous.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.