It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

If Gundo's priority is to go to Barça, I no longer want him to stay.
We should move on and push Rice hard.
Yeah we shouldn’t be a place to fall back on if his move to Barcelona doesn’t go through. He’s made his mind up let him go and go into the market for a new number 8. To be fair we need to get some of the older players out In case we get a transfer ban from the charges.

Gundog has been immense for us but as the best club in Europe, we have to keep on top of recruitment. He’s 33 now and however great he has been, we need to keep a sensible turnover & let him go when he has a good offer. We’ve done that with the signing of 28 year old Kovacic together with bringing back McAtee
Best to keep the squad fresh and on there toes if that means laporte and gundo go and garvdiol and rice come in I'm more than happy.

Reactions: CC1
Gundo can do what he wants and take the time he needs to sort out his next contract. Jesus the man single handily won us an fa cup and played a role in the league and champions league whilst also not forgetting the Villa game last season. So yea if we happen to miss out on rice because of departures then so be it. Jeepers where has the gratitude gone?

The flip side, if rice won’t wait a few weeks to see if city want him then he is an idiot and we don’t need idiots.

Kova is a much needed body in midfield for a very long season. The price is just ridiculous for such an accomplished player.

Some players need to leave no matter how much we want them to stay. City have this situation more than kovared-:)

Last edited:
I think we will add 3 or 4 more players to the size of the squad for next season, because of the number of games next season and the early start with the community shield and super cup then the club world cup, it's going to be crazy with a small squad,

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.