It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

anyone else think that west ham would rather sell to us than arsenal anyway? We also have more players to benefit west ham? If we are loaning Palmer out it would be a cracking move for Cole? Borges as well?
They probably would, and they would like Phillips in a deal also if we are offering the same add ons as Arsenal about winning trophies who has more chance to achieve them we or Arsenal.

I think if City made it clear to Phillips it isn’t working out and he’d be better off at WHU, he’d prob go.

Still can’t help feel it’s all WHU end trying to get Arsenal to pay up.

not sure on that mate, @tolmie's hairdoo said Pep and the club love Rice and i`m sure if Pep talks to Kalvin if indeed he`s not going to play much then the club will move for Rice quickly? Palmer on loan may up as well and they also want Borges so we may get £10-20m for him as well?

Certainly possible. I’ve always thought Kovacic was a replacement.
I know some say depth but imo that’s bs.

I think we'd be more than happy having him as another option if Gundo and Bernie stay and you have to consider De Bruyne's injury which could take a while to recover from. We need him even without players leaving.

not sure on that mate, @tolmie's hairdoo said Pep and the club love Rice and i`m sure if Pep talks to Kalvin if indeed he`s not going to play much then the club will move for Rice quickly? Palmer on loan may up as well and they also want Borges so we may get £10-20m for him as well?

Rice would be a replacement, that's why I think we're treading water on this one. We'll move if Gundo or Bernie go but otherwise we don't really have a spot for him and for that outlay there needs to be one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.