It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Out of curiosity, and a question for others who watch far more leagues, if Rice is not seen as a Gundo replacement, who is out there who could be ?

And I'm not talking about the likes of Kimmich, FDJ.
I think Kovacic is, he isn't at the level Gundogan is but I'd put him at 80% of Gundogans level now and with a few months with Pep he'd be approaching Gundogan's levels.

Can Kovacic cover Rodri? If yes then he is indeed Gundogan's replacement. Ideally Bernardo stays but if he does leave then Foden will be the one slotted in his position and getting his minutes as he can also play on the wings. I think the club's next transfers will depend on what happens to Bernardo or Mahrez. Whether it's one or both leave my ideal replacement is a versatile CM that can play on the wings. This Rice links doesn't interest or excite me. We need more versatility that will be lost if Bernardo also leaves.

Can Kovacic cover Rodri? If yes then he is indeed Gundogan's replacement. Ideally Bernardo stays but if he does leave then Foden will be the one slotted in his position and getting his minutes as he can also play on the wings. I think the club's next transfers will depend on what happens to Bernardo or Mahrez. Whether it's one or both leave my ideal replacement is a versatile CM that can play on the wings. This Rice links doesn
Yes. similar ot how gundp plays the role as a 6.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.