It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Txiki special! ;-)
The two obtainable players from Germany I wouldn’t be against coming to City are Wirtz and Szoboszlai.

Wirtz with the deft touches and Szoboszlai with great passing range. Either one would do well in the City team.

Grealish isn't a goal scorer or particularly creative however

Agreed. I was all for the central brigade at the start of last season but he's perfect for the wing, he's moulded that position to the extent I can't imagine anybody else out there now.

If gundo goes we need a replacement...that is not really kovacic or rice......neither will add the goals from midfield that gundo does.

If Bernardo goes we need creativity and ball retention.....kovacic has ball retention and is press resistant but jot creative....Time is a ball carrier nothing more at present.

In gundo and bernardo we are losing skill sets we aren't replacing and while I think the move for kovacic is decent unless rice is a replacefor Phillips its a poor move
To be fair to rice, gundo at dortmund wasnt known for scoring goals he sat in a 2 kind of like rice does for west ham. I think if its rice we end up signing pep will have seen something in him.

Couldn’t disagree more. With a couple of honourable exceptions like Zola, Italians don’t travel well imo. Italy to Newcastle is not a foregone conclusion to work.
Tonali and Barella would be big additions to any Prem club including ours...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.