It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Don't really need Maddison now with Kovacic. If we could really guarantee a spot then keeping McAtee around is a good option. Keeping Bernardo Silva negates the need to bring in an extra midfielder. Bringing in a winger is probably the next priority once Josko Gvardiol signs.

Grealish isn't a goal scorer or particularly creative however

Off the back of creating the most chances by an Englishman in a CL season? Also created the second most (behind KDB) chances per 90 of any City player in the league. Definitely not a goal scorer though and probably won't play at 8, but his ball retention is ridiculous and he is creative.

Don't really need Maddison now with Kovacic. If we could really guarantee a spot then keeping McAtee around is a good option. Keeping Bernardo Silva negates the need to bring in an extra midfielder. Bringing in a winger is probably the next priority once Josko Gvardiol signs.
Only if Mahrez leaves. If Mahrez and Bernardo stay, think with Gvaurdiol we’d be done.

I’m seeing a lot of knicker wetting over transfers not being “like for like” affairs.

Do you lot not watch us?

Pep likes to mix it up / reinvent every season.

I think we’re going to be seeing something “new” again next season to keep him entertained and every **** else guessing.

Yeah I think there is something new in peps mind as well mate, that’s why I think he wants 4-5 new faces and to start the whole process again? Keeps him motivated as well

Yeah I think there is something new in peps mind as well mate, that’s why I think he wants 4-5 new faces and to start the whole process again? Keeps him motivated as well
im guessing 4 new faces if only Gundo goes and more if needed. McAtee counts as a new face imo

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.