It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

That pic is Zico mate? Zico was my first hero.

Eder must be his double then?

Thought it was Eder myself, might be wrong though, will have to check.

Same age as you Tolmie, loved that World Cup, loved Brazil in the group stages. And then because of my early love for the underdog, loved Italy beating them - which is something as the years have gone on I've come to regret, as that Brazil team deserved the title in so many ways.

That pic is Zico mate? Zico was my first hero.

Eder must be his double then?
Wanna bet? ;)

zico_brazil.jpg

Eder's doppelganger!!

No. The Edelweiss flower was, and to some extent, still is important in Germany. The song was written by two Americans.

I didn't know if your father merely liked the song or had an affinity for the flower and the meaning the German people attach to it and therefore enjoyed the song also.
Ah right, I had assumed Austrian because of the film.

But no he wasn’t German just liked the song.

Is there anyone else who is interested in Gvaridol because I just don’t see chelsea going for him when they have a upcoming left footed cb in colwill who is doing well at Brighton and I don’t think Liverpool will spend close to £100 m on a defender when their midfield is where they should put all of their money

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.