It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

You reckon RW first? I am not sure has has played much as a RW, but I think you could be right. That would also give is a bit of space for Kalvin.
Yeah I think he’ll be RW if Pep brings him in. Especially if Palmer goes on loan? Then I reckon we can properly judge Phillips on next season. If he’s not up to it he will leave, if he has a good season, happy days

Not sure about that.

If we had an agreement with Bernardo, that he may leave if any club puts £xxm on the table, Bernie wouldn't be too happy if we change the rules and say now its xx+50. And the deal might fail for that.

So it might still be around £75m also for Saudi clubs. Just a guess.
True but equally the club might not be happy at letting the Saudis have him for the same fee as a top tier European club. If he went there it would be for the huge sums of money being offered and so the club would be well within their rights to demand a Saudi premium.

Not privy to such. West Ham convinced they can get a deal done with City.

At this stage, we will have already established Rice is willing to come here, we won't leave our arse hung out.

No pun intended!
Interesting that West Ham happy to deal with us. I guess if Phillips doesn’t go we still have plenty to offer them if they want young players as well. If not let’s be honest we have the money and this is now a hugely important transfer

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.