It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

As we know well, Rice's top priority is to stay in London. Loves nothing more than being held up by Just Stop Oil protestors and he couldn't bear the thought of being hours away from the West End.

So if we want him to join our treble winning side under the best manager of all time we'll need to absolutely blow Arsenal's wage offer out of the water. Probably something like the £900k a week Haaland is on.

I think Phillips goes, McAtee comes in. With Rodri, Kovacic and now Rice, do we really need Phillips? I like the lad, but given his lack of minutes I can see Pep letting him know he is not in his future plans.
But he doesn’t want to leave and we won’t force him out so. Also can’t see pep throwing McAtee straight into midfield when he’s barely trusted Foden in there

As we know well, Rice's top priority is to stay in London. Loves nothing more than being held up by Just Stop Oil protestors and he couldn't bear the thought of being hours away from the West End.

So if we want him to join our treble winning side under the best manager of all time we'll need to absolutely blow Arsenal's wage offer out of the water. Probably something like the £900k a week Haaland is on.
He needs to be able to hear the bow bells when he wakes up mate wel probably have to pay to move the church as well

But he doesn’t want to leave and we won’t force him out so. Also can’t see pep throwing McAtee straight into midfield when he’s barely trusted Foden in there
You reckon RW first? I am not sure has has played much as a RW, but I think you could be right. That would also give is a bit of space for Kalvin.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.