It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

No disrespect to you in any way at all. But i find it funny the amount of people putting out starting line ups with new signings.

The players coming in will have a serious fight on their hands getting a starting place in a treble winning side. Akanji and Ake have been sensational last season. They need to be shown the respect that they deserve instead of players that haven't kicked a ball for us yet.
Although they wouldn't be guaranteed a starting slot, they aren't gonna come without some sort of assurances.

There will be no victory lap mate, not how Pep or City work.

I don't see clubs going bigger than us, it's still pretty quiet.

If we stand still, we will merge back in to the pack. Some might be okay with this, but we have a perfect opportunity this summer to rule again with the right additions.

We will be the overwhelming favourite to win the Champions League again.

Get it right, and Pep won't be leaving at the end of his present deal.
I pray he extends.

Pep is experimenting with new style but keeping the principles in place. Bigger profile and stronger players playing total football.

Kompany did an interview on overlap and he said when we got 100 points we had one way of playing but now there is 5-7 ways tactically ways this current team can plays. We need your younger players to have that extra energy to completely dominate in play. I honestly feel like what we saw in that 30mins vs Real was just snap shot of future.

I hope Pep stay a little longer and get to total football. The more player we have signed playing multiple positions and stones evolution means we are almost there. Being defensively sound first before attacking make it easier to play total football.

The only reason Holland with Cruff lost to Germany was because they had one way of playing and was beaten by strength of the German.

I honestly feel Pep leaving soon in two year would be great shame we haven’t seen the full realisation of his vision. I don’t think he will get a better opportunity to do anything like this at another club. I think the patience and full support from board is he has be able to evolve and change experiment freely imo luxury no manager gets and credit to our club for respect and trust they showed him.

He wants to go to England according to Guilliam Balague next after contract ends.

I notice that we have a lot of English players being signed if that is by design for his next job it makes sense because he won’t ever coach Spain due to the Catalan thing so maybe there is element of truth.

It’s hard to instil his teaching at England manager. Just a theory…

I am happy if Rice come we would have core English players that will thrive under Pep.

Seems to be a lot of hysteria around the lads we are losing.

Bernie, Gundo, Laporte, Cancelo, poss Walker, all have had one foot out of the door or their contracts are running down.

The average age of those four must be 30 and that's without factoring Mahrez.

The team needs a major refresh and it's probably the difference between Pep staying at least another two years.

Stones is 29, Rodri is 27 today, Kev is 30-odd.

Let's not make the mistake of doing a Liverpool and United, hanging on to players too long.

The cycle reached the ultimate creshendo.
Big clubs sell big players at the right times.

We have been largely successful in doing that and the only time we fucked up was with Yaya imo.

The squad will rightly evolve, posters in here will use the word irreplaceable like confetti and the future will prove they where replaceable.
Cemetaries are full of irreplaceable people...

He is good in tight situations ball control and possession is very good think he doesn’t have that smell of goal in him though like gundo had..
I think that gundo got his smell for a goal while being at City . i may be wrong but not sure he scored that much at dortmund . Maybe kovacic will develop that side of his game like Gundo . Pep systems are all about being at the right place right time . Gundo became a master at it

There will be no victory lap mate, not how Pep or City work.

I don't see clubs going bigger than us, it's still pretty quiet.

If we stand still, we will merge back in to the pack. Some might be okay with this, but we have a perfect opportunity this summer to rule again with the right additions.

We will be the overwhelming favourite to win the Champions League again.

Get it right, and Pep won't be leaving at the end of his present deal.
Spot on!

I pray he extends.

Pep is experimenting with new style but keeping the principles in place. Bigger profile and stronger players playing total football.

Kompany did an interview on overlap and he said when we got 100 points we had one way of playing but now there is 5-7 ways tactically ways this current team can plays. We need your younger players to have that extra energy to completely dominate in play. I honestly feel like what we saw in that 30mins vs Real was just snap shot of future.

I hope Pep stay a little longer and get to total football. The more player we have signed playing multiple positions and stones evolution means we are almost there. Being defensively sound first before attacking make it easier to play total football.

The only reason Holland with Cruff lost to Germany was because they had one way of playing and was beaten by strength of the German.

I honestly feel Pep leaving soon in two year would be great shame we haven’t seen the full realisation of his vision. I don’t think he will get a better opportunity to do anything like this at another club. I think the patience and full support from board is he has be able to evolve and change experiment freely imo luxury no manager gets and credit to our club for respect and trust they showed him.

He wants to go to England according to Guilliam Balague next after contract ends.

I notice that we have a lot of English players being signed if that is by design for his next job it makes sense because he won’t ever coach Spain due to the Catalan thing so maybe there is element of truth.

It’s hard to instil his teaching at England manager. Just a theory…

I am happy if Rice come we would have core English players that will thrive under Pep.

I'm not sure we will see the Madrid first-half performance too many times in the future, but happy to sit back and see!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.