It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Gundo and Bernardo to Kovacic and Rice.... We've lost about 15 goals a season in one hit.

Phillips and Gundo for Kovacic and Rice I could JUST about live with.

If we lose Bernardo we absolutely have to replace him with a goalscoring AM.
in my opinion if we lose bernardo it will be a winger that comes in.

i think well have phil/kev given is age given the free 10 roles and play rice and rodri. with phillips and kova as back ups

Rice is going to play as a 8 I have a feeling. All these tactical channels and vids all say he's more composed in the opponents final third than his final third, as CDM thats bad but as an 8 or a box to box that's what you want. When he does run with the ball all stats show he's composed and dangerous to stop. Able to link play better when attacking.

He's also started adding goals to his game. Pep takes him up another level

View attachment 84146
I’m the last person who wants Bernardo to leave but honest to god. What a seriously bad take that is from Spitty.

Carragher should look up the word Xenophobic because that tweet fucking reeks of it.

A club approaches another club for a player. Offers both the club and player a lot of money to leave.

When has that ever been an issue when Liverpool have done that? The guys a fucking privileged ****.
Imagine the meltdown if Salah were to Saudi.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.