It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Gundo and Bernardo to Kovacic and Rice.... We've lost about 15 goals a season in one hit.

Phillips and Gundo for Kovacic and Rice I could JUST about live with.

If we lose Bernardo we absolutely have to replace him with a goalscoring AM.
7 goals in 55 games last season for Bernardo. Gundo was on fire at the end of the season but his goals were few and far between and had scored 3 in the league up until April. In no way am I slagging either off, but to say we will miss their goals is not correct for me.

i think we will bring a wide player in to replace Bernie, but let’s wait and see before starting on Kovacic and Rice.

If we get Gvardiol and Rice in addition to Kovacic, will that be our window done then? Not complaining if it is just curious.
Depends on outgoings. I think if we lose no one else then yes (other than Laporte who will go).

If we get Gvardiol and Rice in addition to Kovacic, will that be our window done then? Not complaining if it is just curious.
If neither Bernardo nor Walker leaves, I think that should be it. And it's fine by me...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.