It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Walked into the gym today, I was with a client ...

Arsenal fan shouted across to me that he Hopes.city get relegated to the conference, stripped of everything as we are a shitty cheating club , stealing Rice from them .....

I just smiled and said well if he does sign we will loan him to spurs ...

He told me to go fuck myself

My client was a bit bemused by his aggressive tone
A man who laughs at Rice, weeps for the Lentil.

Cold tea and cold Rice are tolerable, cold looks and cold words are not.

With water make rivers, with Rice make armies.

Rice is born in water, and must die in wine.

That would be great for me, but I’d rather have chips than the Rice please

703bc9856981ccc412d3c855f315729c.jpg

Rice is replacing the outgoing Gundogan for starters and he isn't the type of midfielder we desperately need. It does royally piss off Arsenal with us nicking their prime target but it makes you wonder why they are relucant to meet West Ham's valuation when it is what they are lacking the most in their midfield.
That's where we diverge. It's your opinion he's not the type of midfielder we need but you're not managing the squad, planning out the tactics, etc. etc. and neither am I, but I highly doubt City would gamble on such a large outlay if Pep wasn't 100% confident this player brings qualities he wants, and more importantly needs, to move forward with his objectives.

I don't, because I don't know if it includes anyone else.

Sullivan has been given a list of players to propose, includes Phillips, Palmer and Laporte.

Can't see Eric wanting to stay in England?
West Ham fans have been asking for Borges.

Think he’s more exciting than Palmer on the eye.

But there is also no chance Laporte goes to West Ham or even Villa where he had been linked

I don't, because I don't know if it includes anyone else.

Sullivan has been given a list of players to propose, includes Phillips, Palmer and Laporte.

Can't see Eric wanting to stay in England?
I can’t recall the last high profile swap deal. Best to keep it simple and keep all deals separate.

Walked into the gym today, I was with a client ...

Arsenal fan shouted across to me that he Hopes.city get relegated to the conference, stripped of everything as we are a shitty cheating club , stealing Rice from them .....

I just smiled and said well if he does sign we will loan him to spurs ...

He told me to go fuck myself

My client was a bit bemused by his aggressive tone
I would have been bemused too, by that conversation across a gym… sounds like ‘roid-rage!

Should’ve said we’ll tear the conference up! Imagine the goals Haaland gets against Altrincham and Eastleigh!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.