It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

A man who laughs at Rice, weeps for the Lentil.

Cold tea and cold Rice are tolerable, cold looks and cold words are not.

With water make rivers, with Rice make armies.

Rice is born in water, and must die in wine.
I have that first line tattooed on my arm.

703bc9856981ccc412d3c855f315729c.jpg
Da da did didda
Dinna did did da dindin da

I can’t recall the last high profile swap deal. Best to keep it simple and keep all deals separate.

They are pretty much kept separate for accounting purposes. Cancelo & Danilo, the last of ours (or was it Dias/Otamendi?), was logged as 2 separate monetary transactions - we bought Cancelo for €65m and they bought Danilo for €37m. It was essentially just Danilo plus 28m.

They are pretty much kept separate for accounting purposes. Cancelo & Danilo, the last of ours (or was it Dias/Otamendi?), was logged as 2 separate monetary transactions - we bought Cancelo for €65m and they bought Danilo for €37m. It was essentially just Danilo plus 28m.
Phillips & Gyabi

That's where we diverge. It's your opinion he's not the type of midfielder we need but you're not managing the squad, planning out the tactics, etc. etc. and neither am I, but I highly doubt City would gamble on such a large outlay if Pep wasn't 100% confident this player brings qualities he wants, and more importantly needs, to move forward with his objectives.
We didn't really need Kalvin Phillips and that hasn't really turned out a good investment.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.