It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Rodri is normally the player is rarely rotated so the need for cover is negated. Same with Erling Haaland
That was this season. Changes every year with Pep. Rodri is also the player he didn’t start in the Chelsea CL final. I doubt that the reason Rodri didn’t get rotated a little more is because Pep didn’t want to.

That was this season. Changes every year with Pep. Rodri is also the player he didn’t start in the Chelsea CL final. I doubt that the reason Rodri didn’t get rotated a little more is because Pep didn’t want to.
Pep started an out of sorts Raheem Sterling and the overall performance seemed very strange too. That Champions League final wasn't his finest hour at City.

Not with Rice signing. His chances of playing is further reduced.

You don't know, you are not a Pep. He can decides at this very moment to give a chance to Philips playing the position that he is not preffered should he takes a second chance next season.

Pep always being Pep, he will decides what best for team even keeping Phillips for next season for whatever reason not giving fucks about what anyone thinks about it, no one not even you and me will know what Pep will be thinking at this very moment.

Pep started an out of sorts Raheem Sterling. That Champions League final wasn't his finest hour at City.
Agreed.

Guess we will see with the signings. I think Rodri was our player of the year. Get a little frightened of what we would do if he went down With a serious injury.

You don't know, you are not a Pep. He can decides at this very moment to give a chance to Philips playing the position that he is not preffered should he takes a second chance next season.

Pep always being Pep, he will decides what best for team even keeping Phillips for next season for whatever reason not giving fucks about what anyone thinks about it, no one not even you and me will know what Pep will be thinking at this very moment.
I don't see a way in for Phillips if Rice does arrive.

Agreed.

Guess we will see with the signings. I think Rodri was our player of the year. Get a little frightened of what we would do if he went down With a serious injury.
In Stones we trust. Not my ideal choice but Rico Lewis (although he is still a kid learning) too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.