It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Rumour that City like Cheick Doucoure of Crystal Palace. Has been playing DM for them and having same impact for Palace as Caiceido has for Brighton.

I don't for one moment doubt that he indeed has an offer from Barcelona. The problem is that Barcelona don't have an acceptable offer for Manchester City.
39c5789a485226726b36439909fb725c.gif

I will be gutted to see the little fella leave but FDJ would be one hell of a replacement, we must have a lot of wage wriggle room if we have lost Gundo, Bernardo, Cancelo and possibly Walker

39c5789a485226726b36439909fb725c.gif

I will be gutted to see the little fella leave but FDJ would be one hell of a replacement, we must have a lot of wage wriggle room if we have lost Gundo, Bernardo, Cancelo and possibly Walker
Alas, he’s contracted through 2026 and while we might have the money, the truth is he is well settled there. Any links in the Dutch press are inevitably with that lot and ten Hag not us.

Stones will be starting most weeks, Kovacic I expect will play further forward in rotation with KDB, and Foden, especially if Bernardo goes. If Phillips goes think he' d need a replacement.

Akanji could maybe be converted as well as his football brain is high?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.