It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Here's my take on where we are, assuming
1. We sign Rice, Gvardiol and Kovacic
2. Keep Phillips and Gomes
3. Bring in McAtee and Bobb
4. Loan out Perrone and Palmer (unless Mahrez and Bernardo go and we can't get someone else in)
View attachment 84566
Obviously this is just the insanity we go through every summer speaking but I just wanted to lay it out to see. There isn't really such a thing as a first and second 11 but just for the sake of simplicity if there was then we'd have 2 decent sides if Mahrez and Bernardo stay. If they go then our first team untouched but our 2nd team is quite weaker...Doh!

(I put KDB in the sescond team only because he'll be missing at the start of the season)

(Also I have Phillips staying because I actually think the squad allows it for when we have games left, right and center. But then again I'm a nutcase so would be keeping Laporte too.)

(Also by not mentioning any other big signing I'm hoping that FATE can't resist the opportunity of making me look stupid (as usual) when tomorrow we sign someone out of this world. Go on FATE you asshole! I know you want to! Dick!)
I don’t see Phillips staying if Rice joins, and if we have made a formal bid for Rice then Phillips must have agreed to leave.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.