It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

A few headline snippets for you all to chew over..

Bernie and Walker both offered new deals which they are mulling over

Gvardiol not as advanced as some seem to think.

Rice bid as widely described, confidence that we'll get him.

Leipzig most likely destination for Cancelo as it stands

Arsenal want Laporte but we won't sell him to them.
Laporte would be a substantial upgrade on Gabriel. Him and Saliba would be an excellent partnership

So they can fuck right off

A few headline snippets for you all to chew over..

Bernie and Walker both offered new deals which they are mulling over

Gvardiol not as advanced as some seem to think.

Rice bid as widely described, confidence that we'll get him.

Leipzig most likely destination for Cancelo as it stands

Arsenal want Laporte but we won't sell him to them.
The first snippet would be very much welcome.

Come on lads sign up.

Isn't he primarily a LW? I don't think he has played much on the right, and he is right-footed as well. I would personally prefer someone more established. Otherwise, we could have only Mahrez as an established RW, and whereas he is capable of being world-class, I wouldn't want to rely on him most weeks.
He's been used on the right for Italy in recent games...he does have plenty of hunger in him to go along with an impressive skillset.

Same definition for me, the ability to dictate a game. DS no doubt had that ability in spades. For me its what makes Messi the best footballer I've seen. The ability to have a massive impact on the match every time he stepped on the pitch, the consistent greatness. Some are jaded by currency bias, but if we're talking peak Messi I have never seen anyone that dominant, not even Maradona.
Peak Yaya was a sight to behold...
Oh yeah peak Messi is the best ever.
Peak David Silva the best ever for city is what I meant

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.