It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

leave him alone he's with his mates outside the megastore
Aren't you supposed to turn your phone off in school time.

Ha, so because he questioned Tolmie he’s a school kid.

It’s a City transfer forum. Not a Tolmie cult.
Tolmie can be questioned. Obviously he also doesn’t have to answer.

We all love the info but not everyone is a happy clapper. Relax.

Last edited:
What happened between Rice and Chelsea?

For 2 summer windows they told him they were going to take him, far enough along for other teams not to go in heavily for him.

Chelsea did to him what they did to Ake, tap him for a move then never make the actual bid. Chelsea's effectively used some players/agents to keep others lower on wages and extras. Probably thought they were being clever but word is out you can't trust them.

Ha, so because he questioned Tolmie he’s a school kid.

It’s a City transfer forum. Not a Tolmie cult.
Tolmie can be questioned. Obviously he also doesn’t have to answer.

We all love the info but not everyone is a happy clapper. Relax.
It’s not a case of being a happy clapper is it? We all know we were in for Bellingham. Without going over the whole thread again the information is genuine. Bellingham chose Real over us. Haaland chose us over Real. It’s being going on since Geoff Thomas was on his way to us from Palace and he stopped off for a piss in the Midlands.

You said we’d get Bellingham and we didn’t is a fucking childish statement. If you want info you can take to the bank you shouldn’t be on here. If you enjoy the info then you can’t let idiots drive the posters off. I’ll be honest, if I had itk status I’m not sure I’d share it on here. There’s too many variables for any deal to go wrong. We don’t get every target.

Bernardo staying would be a huge boost as well!
I love Bernie,and it would be awesome,but,unless he commits for another 5 years and we can finally put this will he/wont he circus every 6 months to bed ............then its time for him to go.

It allows progression in several respects.

Bernardo staying would be a huge boost as well!

It would be great but I think it’s too early in the summer to know where things stand with Bernardo. He’s getting married at the weekend so I think his focus will be elsewhere for a little while.

Bollocks,he is staying in Landan Town....he needs to hear the sound of Bow Bells every morning
Interesting fact. West Ham's former stadium, the Boleyn Ground (known as Upton Park) was situated outside of earshot of Bow Bells (St Mary Le Bow Church); that being the prerequisite to identify as a cocker-nee. If Rice shows a complete lack of ambition by signing for Arsenal, he will actually improve his cockney credentials as their original ground was sarf of the river on the Isle of Dogs in the heart of London's Docklands.

Interesting fact. West Ham's former stadium, the Boleyn Ground (known as Upton Park) was situated outside of earshot of Bow Bells (St Mary Le Bow Church); that being the prerequisite to identify as a cocker-nee. If Rice shows a complete lack of ambition by signing for Arsenal, he will actually improve his cockney credentials as their original ground was sarf of the river on the Isle of Dogs in the heart of London's Docklands.
Mockney wanker

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.