It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Bellingham hanging for dippers I wonder?

Hanging for what? They either have the money or they don't mate.

Down to the last £100m of the Coutinho fund.

Let me tell you this. His dad knows exactly what they are worth and love a pound note as much as the next person.

He wants £350,000-per-week, wherever he goes.

Liverpool clearly don't have the transfer funds either, as they are offering Keita in exchange.

Let me tell you this. His dad knows exactly what they are worth and love a pound note as much as the next person.

Liverpool clearly don't have the transfer funds either, as they are offering Keita in exchange.
Thought Keita contract was up in the summer

Isn’t keita out of contract this summer anyway? Unless they get investment then they aren’t paying the fee imo. We also have a few youngsters that Dortmund are interested in? Borges, Delap maybe still?

£350k a week is outrageous but I guess we’re the only ones willing to pay it. How much will he want when he turns 21?!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.