It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

has Tolmie commented recently?

Nope! nought changed I’d presumed when Bellingham apparently said yes! You can say yes to as many deals as you want to clubs!? So we wait and see which club Bellingham actually chooses if he leaves Dortmund, where he might want it stay an extra year…

Nope! nought changed I’d presumed when Bellingham apparently said yes! You can say yes to as many deals as you want to clubs!? So we wait and see which club Bellingham actually chooses if he leaves Dortmund, where he might want it stay an extra year…
to be honest i'm ambivalent. We need creativity and energy and from what I've seen he gives only one of those.

Bloody hard to replace
Yaya, David, Bernie, Kevin and Gundo in terms of creativity. Only Phil so far and he isn't yet the finished article.
Maybe we need to turn into a side designed round Haalands particular skillset.

What does your dream summer window look like? For me, it’s

OUT: Joao Cancelo(45M) Gundogan(Free) Bernardo Silva(65M) Laporte(50M)
IN :Gvardiol(100M) Joao Felix(115M) De Jong(50m) Kvara(130M)

3-2-4-1

Gvardiol-Dias-Lewis

Rodri-De Jong

Foden. - Felix- KDB — Kvarasheila

Haaland

What does your dream summer window look like? For me, it’s

OUT: Joao Cancelo(45M) Gundogan(Free) Bernardo Silva(65M) Laporte(50M)
IN :Gvardiol(100M) Joao Felix(115M) De Jong(50m) Kvara(130M)

3-2-4-1

Gvardiol-Dias-Lewis

Rodri-De Jong

Foden. - Felix- KDB — Kvarasheila

Haaland
I've got this nagging little voice in the back of my head that says you should replace KdB with Grealish. All good things come to an end, could we lose him this summer?

I've got this nagging little voice in the back of my head that says you should replace KdB with Grealish. All good things come to an end, could we lose him this summer?
Hard to envision a KDB sale, but if hes actually declining, than grealish could find himself playing there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.