It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Bringing back Lavia would be a good idea if Pep doesn`t trust KP. Caicedo already agreed personal terms with Chelsea & like with Rice we would be late.

We have the best DM in the world.
We have Kovacic who can play as a 6 against at least half of the teams in the league and that will be good enough.
We have Phillips who I hope can raise his level in his second year here. And of course Johnny fucking Stones. We don't need a DM, in my opinion we need a more attacking midfielder, a successor to Kevin who is already 32 years old.
Wirtz?

We have the best DM in the world.
We have Kovacic who can play as a 6 against at least half of the teams in the league and that will be good enough.
We have Phillips who I hope can raise his level in his second year here. And of course Johnny fucking Stones. We don't need a DM, in my opinion we need a more attacking midfielder, a successor to Kevin who is already 32 years old.
Wirtz?
Younger and with much higher potential

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.