It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Veiga and szoboszlai would be £100m combined on release clauses?​

Szoboszlai release clause runs out 30th June.

Veiga doesn't want to leave his club and is being forced out, also he can't get in the under 21 side for Spain.

I don't think the likes of Szoboszlai or Veiga are a Gundo replacement stylistically, they seem much closer to a KDB or Foden type of player. I'll probably get pelters but I think Mount actually fits that profile better and even adds elements of Bernie too. Obviously not close to eithers level yet but then again thats probably our biggest issue, who is? I think Pep could work his magic with him and the fee almost looks reasonable compared with the Rice fee now.

Veiga and szoboszlai would be £100m combined on release clauses?​

Just because you used the bold font doesn't mean Txiki will see it ;)

If past summers are to go by there won't be a Plan C and we'll go with what we have and try and get a midfielder next summer. Rodri will play every game and Stones will be in midfield again.

Just because you used the bold font doesn't mean Txiki will see it ;)

If past summers are to go by there won't be a Plan C and we'll go with what we have and try and get a midfielder next summer. Rodri will play every game and Stones will be in midfield again.

Not sure how that happened mate lol.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.