It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Can see us not buying a midfielder now Silva staying maybe bring in a winger with Kovacic and Gvardiol that be it..
I think we see Bernado as a winger. Although can play both positions incredibly well our strongest line up always has him RW. I think Kovacic has been bought in for depth but to also cover his CM minutes as we won’t use him there going forward. We still need to replace Gundo and looks like Phillips is staying. McAtee taking Perrone spot, Bobb taking Palmer. We still need a established CM.

If Bernie stays I think we are good on the wings unless Mahrez goes. We still have Foden who can play there although think he’ll move central and also need to get Alvarez playing minutes.

Tolmie :
1. Bellingham deal done ✅ He went to Real Madrid.
2. I think we got him ✅ He went to Arsenal

now may God save the Gvardiol deal.

Did we get Kovacic yet?
Fuck the haters Tolmie.

What happened surely we didn't expect Arsenal to stick at 90?

Please anyone find me ever saying a deal for Bellingham was done, that would also be grand?

Even said Rice was the back-up before Ornstein reported our moves.

Gvardiol, let's see...

City clearly had a valuation and didn't want to match Arsenal's offer.

I have a random question. So I suspect this Abraham fella will now be banned in this thread. Who revoked privileges for specific threads? Not that I’ve been booted from a thread or two, you know, just curious on how that works.

Did we get Kovacic yet?

Please anyone find me ever saying a deal for Bellingham was done, that would also be grand?

Even said Rice was the back-up before Ornstein reported our moves.

Gvardiol, let's see...

City clearly had a valuation and didn't want to match Arsenal's offer.
Not worth it mate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.