It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Why would they want Keita anyway he’s been their worst flop, that’s why we have a better position compared to the others in the race as we can send some of our youngsters as exchange as I believe Tolmie has suggested before.

They tried to offload Keita to them in January as a sort of pre-emptive sweetner, which just tells me Liverpool don't have the money to do Bellingham and all their other business?

I suppose Firmino and Milner wages could cover Bellingham's demands, but they are both free transfers, so there is still the small matter of £120m plus signing and agent fees.

To be honest, it's a lot of money for any club, including us, dare say.

I think they definitely know we have a much stronger hand in the race than they thought with Klopp coming at the club before we went to Anfield. I wonder if rumours are true he will decide after the international break would imagine Henderson and Trent will be licking his arse all week. Not saying city players shouldn’t do that either.

They did that all month during the World Cup and still they are trying, which tells us they are still desperate to change his mind and not join us.

The media just saying that because let pushing him to pool his best mate is haaland and he pushing jude to city and jack said something to jude in dortmund
Completely true I just thought we had the best chance because Liverpool weren’t going to get top 4 and spurs have gone and given them a chance. I still believe we have the best tools to win him and dortmund over.

They tried to offload Keita to them in January as a sort of pre-emptive sweetner, which just tells me Liverpool don't have the money to do Bellingham and all their other business?

I suppose Firminho and Milner wages could cover Bellingham's demands, but they are both free transfers, so there is still the small matter of £120m plus signing and agent fees.

To be honest, it's a lot of money for any club, including us, dare say.
Aren't they losing at least 4 players on free transfers in the summer, although Ox & Keita have hardly played they'll need more than Jude. With FSG comments about spending they'll probably just offer Milner a new contract.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.