It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Right hear me out on this one- juventus want rid of pogba- city wanted him last summer and so did guardiola. As a stop gap for a year or so he’d be no older than a gundogan but offers the multi functional type player that guardiola likes while also being able to replace the goals/assists. Injury prone players have been sorted out by city medical team in the past also. I know it’s mad, but if they were keen last summer why not this summer? There is no denying under pep he could be phenomenal
If that happens I will show my arse in Burtons window..............

I have only just seen that Joshua Kimmich’s middle name is Walter… I already wanted us to sign him, but that has put it on another level!

Walter Kimmich and Walter Foden running the midfield in front of Rodders.

Erling Walter Haaland

Walter Kimmich | Walter Milinković-Savić | Walter Foden

Worth mentioning that Veiga had the biggest over performance between goals and expected goals (xG) in the Spanish league (11 goals from 6.1 xG). Which either means his finishing level is so elite Haaland should ask him for advice on how to be a better finisher, or that he had somewhat of a lucky streak and its extremely unlikely he would be able to keep these kind of goal scoring numbers up unless his performances improve greatly. With that said, he is obviously young and will improve over time. I just think he would definitely not have been mentioned with the clubs he is and for that €40m fee if he had only scored the 6 goals that was expected from the amount of chances he had. According to the data that is :)
Remember reading a similar stat about Nunez after he joined the cult. Basically his goals far exceeded his xg meaning everything he hit seemed to go in and thst wasnt sustainable. And was proved correct

I think if we have a big drop off in the future (and that's a big if). The blame has to be laid on the board. A part of me believes that Pep's genius (and him being the best manager of all time) has covered some of the flaws in our recruitment.
The transfer market is not closed yet and that's your conclusion? How about you step away from the computer and do something else instead.

Remember reading a similar stat about Nunez after he joined the cult. Basically his goals far exceeded his xg meaning everything he hit seemed to go in and thst wasnt sustainable. And was proved correct
His record over the previous year was almost identical to Alvarez (both exceptional), and Alvarez had far exceeded his xG too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.