It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

It's incredible some people here have convinced themselves pep is "saving" the day. we have the best team in the world, the best players in the world. this doesn't happen by accident.

absolutely no respect.
To be fair, Pep has made these players the best itw.

I think rice and Bellingham were those players that city wanted regardless of need. With them not coming it’s a case of we’ll only but if we lose a player. They aren’t looking specifically at anyone else in the forward positions. Mcatee and Oscar bobb to be intergrated hopefully this season into squad and Phillips to play more of a part. Gvardiol coming in as they expect to lose cancelo and he fits the new system

But surely you don't think we'd have a Plan B (Rice) player that we wanted regardless of need, after we didn't get the Plan A (Bellingham) player that we wanted regardless of need? Gvardiol I get for that aspect, but strange that we had interest in 2 very high profile players in a position we now don't think is a position of need.

I have always thought the plan was for Kovacic to cover Rodri/Gundogan role.
KDB to become more of an 8 and Foden and Alvarez to share the 10 position.
For me Bernardo staying is key with him and Mahrez options on the right. Grealish can be covered by Foden as we know.
Like many, I wonder if Oscar Bobb takes Palmer's place in the squad.

I have always thought the plan was for Kovacic to cover Rodri/Gundogan role.
KDB to become more of an 8 and Foden and Alvarez to share the 10 position.
For me Bernardo staying is key with him and Mahrez options on the right. Grealish can be covered by Foden as we know.
Like many, I wonder if Oscar Bobb takes Palmer's place in the squad.
I like that idea but that leaves City with a winger short.

Gaughan also suggesting Kovacic was Gundo replacement, that’s obv to most who saw Kovacic as a replacement signing for someone when we were linked, it was never a depth signing.

Seen many mention winger, don’t get that at all, as squad stands today, not needed, and it certainly wouldn’t be a natural winger anyway, based on the way City play wide men now.

Gvardiol aside, incomings depends on out.

City clearly wanted Rice, but wouldn’t pay silly £, which leads me to think someone else is v likely off (Bern?), and when they do, they’ll be replaced.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.