It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

You’re edging towards an excessive amount of drama again :-)

not at all mate, no matter what we discuss on here will affect nothing the club does? it`s more passing comment that we have missed out currently on two of the top targets maybe Pep was promised and that may become three?

i do question if Pep gets frustrated at times with that though?
I’m pretty sure he does but we know he operates at such a level where he’ll find a solution regardless. I think if this falls through we should try for Colwill from Brighton, not quite the same hype or glamour but his profile is excellent and very similar for Pep to nurture into a top quality player. He’d cost a fair bit but 50-60m for Brighton could do it

The last question is very easy because he’s still here and his valuation isn’t seemingly matched by anyone either. Far as the prior statement, that is entirely situational. We still have Aké and can even go for cheaper options if needed be. Gvardiol is a one in many opportunity that needs to be locked down because it’s quite evident lots of clubs have money all of a sudden and aren’t shy to spend it.

Your first answer says it all " seemingly" being the key. I don't know and neither do you .
If we're in for Gvardiol only a few will know the details/ progress everything else is noise.

I’m pretty sure he does but we know he operates at such a level where he’ll find a solution regardless. I think if this falls through we should try for Colwill from Brighton, not quite the same hype or glamour but his profile is excellent and very similar for Pep to nurture into a top quality player. He’d cost a fair bit but 50-60m for Brighton could do it
Will Chelsea sell him?

Colwill is a chelsea player he was just on loan at Brighton for the season

As many others have said It’s very dangerous to stand still especially after such as successful season. Pep works wonders but the competition is going to be much tougher this season.
This. As much as we can all love the fact we won the treble, in this league as we have seen complacency kills especially the way other clubs are moving this year.

And for those people who say we have Pep yes we do and thank fuck for that, but is this a strategy we want for when we don’t have him?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.