It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Just think the clubs moving in a 1 in 1 out policy. Transfer will pick up once players are back off holiday. I can see Kyle going bayern.

Bernardo to PSG if Enrique wants him PSG have the money their just trying to get him cheaper. Plus if Mbappe goes.

Laporte going to a Spanish club or a Juventus.

Wouldn't be surprised to see Mahrez go Saudi.

Look at the end of the day,, we've had 1 in 1 out,, who do we really need on top if it stays like that.
We have alverez can play more, hopefully kalvin will come good,, mcatee will hopefully get some game time,,,, seriously Where's the panic,, I'll swear some just want signings for the sake of it.
Jesus CHILL some of yer, you do remember what we won a few weeks back,, Right?

Hopefully we’ve got a Bernardo or Akanji transfer up our sleeves where we don’t know we’re in for them until the day before they’re holding up the shirt. Because besides Josko we’re linked to fuck all

We could negotiate with Chelsea for that value

Not happening, he's their future. They've briefed this to Brighton who tried to get him for I think 40 million. Plus the outrage if they sold him to us from Chelsea fans I doubt the new owners want that.

Look at the end of the day,, we've had 1 in 1 out,, who do we really need on top if it stays like that.
We have alverez can play more, hopefully kalvin will come good,, mcatee will hopefully get some game time,,,, seriously Where's the panic,, I'll swear some just want signings for the sake of it.
Jesus CHILL some of yer, you do remember what we won a few weeks back,, Right?
Problem is mate if it stayed that way it wouldn’t be too much of an issue for me, aside from wanting Gvardiol cause he’s mint.

Unfortunately we have a decent list that are probably/possibly on their way out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.