It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Dunno why we wouldn't think about an escape route from 4 CB as a requirement. 4 CB has been amazing but I find it quite likely it worked in part because it wrong footed opponents - we did it in the middle of the season.
Looking back at the meta of tactics, I find it moderately likely that we get to November and are starting to see opponents figure out the counter punch.
Can still lineup with a flat 4, inverted RB or LB (once Gvardiol is up to speed) or Stones in from CB->DM at that point.

lots of options to make a 3-2 or 2-3 buildup.

Can you imagine a transfer window where we only have £25 million outgoing? If we don't lose any other players, it might happen. But I doubt it. We will have some transfers in.

I think it's so slow due to everyone still being on holiday due to the ridiculously late end to the season due to the wanky internationals. Expect it to get going in a few weeks

Also a lot of bonuses that have to be paid if people are on the roster today.

Like Sterling held up his exit to get an end of the season bonus from City before departing last year.

Ignore the doom and gloom merchants, we could sign mbappe, gvardiol, Kovacic and Pele and they'd still moan. When has this club with the current structure in place ever let us down? They don't and that's why we are the best.
Is it too early for a tattoo?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.