It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Another fanny wipe

This place is getting worse and worse

Most of the posters behaving like this have joined dated of 2020 and above...

Funny that hey
Hey, hey...I've been supporting City since '93-94 and I didn't join the forum until 2021. But there are as you say a few fanny wipes floating about.

A few questions for all the flappers on here :

1. Which club has got the best manager?

2. Which club has got the best squad?

3. Which club has got the best academy?

4. Which club has got the most money to spend?

5. Which club has the best technical staff?

6. Which club are in the best position to win the major trophies next year?

7. Are there any teams is in a better position than us?

8. Which club just won the Pure Treble?

With almost 2 more months to go for the transfer window to close, we don't need to worry much about the structure of our or our rival's squads right now. Our rivals have started strongly and have recruited well, but we must remember that they are the ones who are under pressure. They are the ones who are chasing the treble winners. They have to act swiftly and act wisely. Still with all the prospective names floating around for our rivals, they still have issues to sort out. Arsenal still have the soft core , Dippers still have their defensive issues, Rags are still shit, who knows what happens with Chelsea.

The transfer market is also a bit chaotic right now and we don't do things chaotically. Not our style.
Observing, calculating, predicting, we are the masters of this game and has the pedigree to prove it. Anybody who thinks City are working without a plan or strategy don't have a clue how we operate.

Personally, I am very excited about next season's prospects and challenges. The challengers have improved, that will keep us on our toes and doing the 4-peat will keep us motivated enough. We will be fine even if the transfer window closes with only 1 incoming and 1 outgoing.

Keep BELIEVING!!
MCFC OK

Teams back from holiday on July 16th hopefully we have who we want by then and players have gone who want out!

Soriano:

'We are not the top net-spenders of last year or the last three or five years. We have a platform where we know what to do and we can do it with time and intelligence. When we don't like a deal, we walk away and we don't panic.'

We have a transfer plan believe it or not -:)

Yeah read all who was talking about and a lot of what he was saying is mainly down to Pep.!

So it’s pep fault we walked away from Rice and it’s Pep’s fault we have not moved players on and it’s Pep’s fault we have not bought any players. Pep out!

Think you misunderstood what I posted! I was praising Pep..

It’s was pep who has us top of the tree winning trophies with his coaching and choices of players! Main point is we been brilliant because of pep! If you read what Soriano was saying he was talking about how as a club we top of it all run well balancing the books main point is it’s down to pep mainly another manager won’t be as good as pep..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.