It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

I think some annoyance with our transfers this season is understandable. Every team in the big 7(including Newcastle now) and even Aston Villa are having some really good transfers, and all of them now have a better team than last season. We don't. And the rumours for our outgoings are taking way too long, and we barely have any rumors of exciting players coming our way.

Arsenal: Havertz and Rice + Timber are all exciting players.
Chelsea: Some amazing outgoings and they have Nkunku coming and maybe Caicedo.
United: Mount- Bruno - Casemiro is a really strong midfield. They are also trying to bring Onana who is a really good GK + rumors on Caicedo and Kane.
Liverpool: MacAllister and Szoboszlai are two very solid signings
Newcastle: Tonalli is an amazing signing.
Tottenham: Kulusevski + Maddison is solid.
Aston Villa: Pau Torres is really good, Tielemans is solid.
Bayern: Guerreiro and Laimer are solid, Min is really exciting, selling Lucas for 50m with only 1 year of contract is really good.
Barca: Adding Gundogan is amazing, Martinez is solid, and they are close to having Brozovic.
Madrid: Bellingham, and waiting for Mbappe.

All of these teams are stronger now. Of course, it's still early in the market, but we certainly haven't had a good start.

Another fanny wipe

This place is getting worse and worse

Most of the posters behaving like this have joined dated of 2020 and above...

Funny that hey

Another fanny wipe

This place is getting worse and worse

Most of the posters behaving like this have joined dated of 2020 and above...

Funny that hey
I was one of the few who were confident in January that we were going to win all the titles and I am always one of the few who laughs on matchdays on all the desperation when we don't score in the first 10 min. Go ahead and look at my post history. Anyway, at least I give arguments, answer these 2 things:

Are we a better squad now than 1 month ago?
Are the others better squads than one month ago?

The answer to both is obvious, and the conclusion is only one: we are having the worst transfer seasons SO FAR. Nothing to be scared for the next season, but it is the truth right now.

I was one of the few who were confident in January that we were going to win all the titles and I am always one of the few who laughs on matchdays on all the desperation when we don't score in the first 10 min. Go ahead and look at my post history. Anyway, at least I give arguments, answer these 2 things:

The answer to both is obvious, and the conclusion is only one: we are having the worst transfer seasons SO FAR. Nothing to be scared for the next season, but it is the truth right now.
Perhaps change your name to City Worrier, while it's the transfer window.

I think some annoyance with our transfers this season is understandable. Every team in the big 7(including Newcastle now) and even Aston Villa are having some really good transfers, and all of them now have a better team than last season. We don't. And the rumours for our outgoings are taking way too long, and we barely have any rumors of exciting players coming our way.

Arsenal: Havertz and Rice + Timber are all exciting players.
Chelsea: Some amazing outgoings and they have Nkunku coming and maybe Caicedo.
United: Mount- Bruno - Casemiro is a really strong midfield. They are also trying to bring Onana who is a really good GK + rumors on Caicedo and Kane.
Liverpool: MacAllister and Szoboszlai are two very solid signings
Newcastle: Tonalli is an amazing signing.
Tottenham: Kulusevski + Maddison is solid.
Aston Villa: Pau Torres is really good, Tielemans is solid.
Bayern: Guerreiro and Laimer are solid, Min is really exciting, selling Lucas for 50m with only 1 year of contract is really good.
Barca: Adding Gundogan is amazing, Martinez is solid, and they are close to having Brozovic.
Madrid: Bellingham, and waiting for Mbappe.

All of these teams are stronger now. Of course, it's still early in the market, but we certainly haven't had a good start.
Dear oh dear. It's not a race to sign players first

Sorry did we not just win a treble....

You said we havnt had a good start... irs fucking june
.that in its self doesn't even deserve a reply

yes, so far its not great, but very early in the window.

lets get Gvardiol in (unless we we walk away if they try to milk us which case I hope we already have plan B ready to go), lets get some proper replacements for Maresca and Rodolfo and all of a sudden it will look much better and then try not to lose Walker and Bernardo.

bit worried on Bernardo, he is so useful, can be used in multiple positions we can even afford KDB having a rubbish 3-4 months during the season if Bernardo is around. very hard to replace like for like, no similar player in the market with his technical skills and workrate and pressing skills.

We did the same with Kovacic. If the release clause was active we would do the same with Gvardiol.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.