It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

A tad bit random, but what happens to Lavia's situation if/when Southampton go down? Is it worth swinging back around for him and taking it on the chin, or do we think another club will scoop him up? He seems almost too good to be starting in the championship, but he's young as well so perhaps it is a great opportunity.

We have the option to bring him back for 40m.

That is dependant on us thinking he is the answer,and the kid deciding he is happy to be an understudy.

There will be a host of top clubs offering him regular football.

We have the option to bring him back for 40m.

That is dependant on us thinking he is the answer,and the kid deciding he is happy to be an understudy.

There will be a host of top clubs offering him regular football.
we have the option from 2024 it seems. not much we can do this summer apart from take the sell on

He has apparently said yes to us not you saying we struck a deal at 125m! To me that says deal done and dusted! But we all know transfers are not that easy and anything can happen, as in a last minute change of mind…

Thing is if Liverpool match it would he rather go there if they get top four?!
The tramps couldn’t afford the extra fiver an hour Mane wanted never mind 125 large.

I really do like Maddison and would not be opposed to him.

Watching him here against Chelsea and best player on the pitch again.

Always able to create and resist the press.
Maddison is quality, I just doubt whether he can play with Kev, the same way Bernie and Gundo can. I see Maddison as a direct replacement for Kev and I think we’ll target a different profile of midfielder this summer.

I really do like Maddison and would not be opposed to him.

Watching him here against Chelsea and best player on the pitch again.

Always able to create and resist the press.
Maddison would do well in this City team, I feel like we’re going to need to some extra creativity with both Gundo and Bernardo potentially leaving.

That, I genuinely can't answer.

I don't think anyone outside his own family could?

He will never tell us his real preference, whoever he signs for.

Having just heard Liverpool have lost to Bournemouth, I have to wonder where they will get the money from to match us if they don't make top four!!

I’d hazard a guess that we would re-raise the offer if Liverpool match it.

Also, our relationship with Dortmund has been described as brilliant in the past (recently too!) so I can only imagine that may help us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.