It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Why is everyone after Lavia except City.. I know about the buyback clause next year but still. Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool all sniffing around is seems.. edit: +ManU as well

Arsenal are ready to make a move for the Southampton midfielder Roméo Lavia once the signing of Declan Rice from West Ham United is completed.
Chelsea and Manchester United are also interested in Lavia, with Southampton wanting £50 million for the Belgium player.

I guess City saw Rice more as ball carrying progressive player next to Rodri as well as a pure DM and Lavia is not seen as worth it for that role I guess.

everything about this riquelme kid screams waste of money tbh. Obviously we shouldn't entertain anywhere near 30m

Why is everyone after Lavia except City.. I know about the buyback clause next year but still. Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool all sniffing around is seems.. edit: +ManU as well

He’ll get more game time at those clubs.

I guess City saw Rice more as ball carrying player next to Rodri as well as a DM and Lasvia is not seen as worth it for that role I guess.
Because he's not good enough.

Yes hes very handy to have now, but will not give you much in the final third, at least he hasn't before in his career, not even in Real with their domination (rotation player there though). Whereas Gundo has always excelled there even if it didnt really show up that much in the numbers, but he used to drift into the box in the 2nd wave all the time already in Dortmund. I think a second wave player will still come in. For the wingers I dont think anyone really knows.. not even the sporting leadership. Is Mahrez going.. Bernardo filled 2 roles as everyone knows.
Nobody knows anything…… how on earth have we won so many trophies with current “sporting leadership”

Txiki is caught off guard this window.. Im not convinced. And Riquelme is part of this, I like him as a player though. But I dont think they really expected Gundo to go and is on their heels because of that. Surely Mac Allister etc would have been worked on earlier then. The (obvious) targets are drying up. Bellingham, Szoboslai, Tonali and now Veiga.. even Tielemans really
panic

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.