It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Something on Mahrez. Not sure how reliable the source is. From the French City aggregator I originally seen it on, they seem to think the source is bad, or at least hit and miss. - thought I’d share anyway.

“Translated”
Riyad Mahrez agreed with the PIF to join the Saudi championship with an annual salary close to 25M € per year and announced it to the English management.
The player does not intend to go to the showdown, but he still hopes that the Citizens will let him go.
Manchester City, who had planned to keep him and who already fear losing Bernardo Silva, a long-time predictable sale, do not want to have to turn their entire attacking sector upside down and are holding him back with a huge offer to the Emirates at the end of his contract with City.
Guardiola doesn't want to lose Bernardo Silva AND Riyad Mahrez. Patience.

Anyone stressing about City needs to get a grip. If you want City to just throw £££ about on any random players you’re better off supporting Chelsea.

Those in charge at City know what we need.

Gvardiol will arrive soon, then it’s likely whoever goes gets replaced.
Well said. Chelsea threw money at anyone and everyone and look at the state they are in now. United did the same a few years back.

Everyone wants a shiny new toy, but we have to think long term about any of our decisions. Only have to bring in only the right players now, and not stockpile.

Nowhere near good enough for City.
We need to have Kvaratskhelia in our sights for next summer.
I need to see more than half a great season to justify that a player is good enough for City. He completely fell off the map in the second half of the season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.