It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Mate, FDJ chose Barça over other suitors. Barça are a legendary club in the world's top six alongside Real, Bayern, Juvé, Milan, ManUre & Liverpool. By contrast City are relative newcomers to the upper echelons of world football.

He made a choice that most players would've made at the time. Admittedly with the state of Spanish football & Barça's finances, I dare say if he was younger & had the same options available, recent treble winners would be up there with Barça.

Barça are a historic club, & City are trying to reach a similar status. In terms of trying to get there, I'd suggest we'd have to win a couple more Champions League titles to reach Barça's lofty status as evidenced by Khaldoon & Pep saying recently this is our longterm aim.

Take Bellingham for instance... Two days ago he stated he chose Real because in his opinion they're the biggest name in world football. Are you seriously claiming that the players at Real, Barça, Bayern, Juvé & Milan lack the ambition to test themselves at the highest level because they opted to play in Spain, Germany & Italy over England?
I agree and I disagree. Those squads are big in terms of history, but what does that matter to a player who was not involved in any of it and is still looking to win something big currently. Although there are no guarantees, right now if you're looking to win big things City has to be your first choice if given the opportunity. Take note I'm saying first choice, not only choice.

Might sound crazy saying this but I think we will see Haaland become the best player in the world next season. I reckon he smashes the goals he scored last season. Especially if that new offside rule comes into play.

Could see him hit 40 odd in the premier league. Just feel like it’s his second season he now knows how we play, he’s going to explode next season. Second season under Pep is normally where we see the best of a player
I won’t be betting on the 40+ PL goals again……..big bastard done me over on that one haha

a "like" for effort and mentioning The Man From Atlantis
220px-Sub-Mariner1968n1.jpg

If this kid is 75% the player Carlos was during his career, he will be a good player to take a chance on for us

As for the MEN having an advertisement regarding an article about pregnant women, if you have been spying on my mate's adult entertainment viewing habits, please stop. :-)
I see they managed to get the word ‘snub’ in.

Was replying to someone as to why people on here are into Lavia so much, given he's probably not at the required level right now.
You're going to get hell from the Lavia fan boys/girls. They are as weird as the Sanè fan boys/girls but a little more normal than the Bosnians who showed up when Džeko signed with us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.