It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Pep loves Valverde and Madrid would sell for around 75-80m quid. Less than Rice for a far superior player. He wants to stay put, though.
I really hope that has legs, because "legs" is what the midfield needs, and Valverde, total box to boxer, has them.

Madrid seem close to Guler, so it would make a little sense to me. He didn't work out at RW that much, and Bellingham is surely the first choice box to boxer. Add in Cama, Kroos and Modric, that's five central players right there. Seven is just too many. I think one of Valverde and Tchoumani must leave.

That would be my guess as well after all that racist abuse .
What strikes me is that Mbappe plays the same game in the same space. But really, Vinicius signed a new contract a week ago, and was probably RM's best player last year. I can see Madrid trying to force fit both into the team with the twit Perez insisting it works, as they finish second in the league and drop out at the semi finals of the CL.

Perez won't care. He will have won the transfer window, and - crucially - the Twitter Summer Heat trophy.

No top team are in need of a starting CB and therefore no one is paying 50-60m for Laporte this summer, unless a major movement happens around europe.
Tottenham may not be a "top team" but I'm sure they'd like to move back into top 4 contention. Adding Laporte would certainly help their cause,,,

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.