It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

That we can mostly agree on. :-) BUT things are a-changing!

Replacing those elderly commentators & pundits is definitely a move in the right direction, but aside from Camel Gob, the Royton Rat & Spitty, I can't think of anyone who doesn't speak honestly about City.

Even the aforementioned three give us our due praises, albeit through gritted teeth, but that's just football fan rivalry.

Recent pundit comments include:

"Pep Guardiola is not only the best manager in the world, he's probably the best football manager in history."

"City are the best team in Premier League history."

"City are the best football team in the world, & are arguably up there with the best football sides ever."

Bit by bit they're happy to compliment City on what the rest of the world can see.

My personal opinion? The best football team I'd ever seen was Pep's Barça 2009 - 2012, but that's now changed.

There was recently a series on VM where legendary matches from the past were shown. I watched Barça vs ManUre in the CL Final, an El Classico & some other high level match...

Looking back & comparing that great Barça side & comparing them to Pep's City team over the last 5 seasons, City are far better, even taking Messi into account, & I don't make this claim lightly!

I'm my own & City's harshest critic & I don't think most City fans see us as the rest of the world do. But I'll happily stand by my opinion of this special City squad.

The football world fear City & want us neutered & stopped because they complain they can't compete, hence why every one of our main competitors are praying Pep leaves soon. \0/
This is ace. I’m a city fan since the 70s and never even dreamed of the club we have become. Is it possible to double like a post?

If reports are to be believed about Palmer going out on loan. Can someone explain that to me?

Why are we loaning a player who's at least shown glimpses of potential versus EPL teams just to rely on Bobb who hasn't played competition even close to as hard? Seems like it should be the opposite player going out on loan.

If reports are to be believed about Palmer going out on loan. Can someone explain that to me?

Why are we loaning a player who's at least shown glimpses of potential versus EPL teams just to rely on Bobb who hasn't played competition even close to as hard? Seems like it should be the opposite player going out on loan.

Agree but maybe city think a loan now will be best for him to develop as a player and staying around this season he will get limited playing time.

Personally I’d keep him because he can play left and right plus midfield in a cup games if we play lower league team.. be a shame if we loan him out..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.