It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

A quick update on transfers:

No offers from Saudi or anywhere else for Bernardo or Mahrez in Bernardo's case no chance he'd go anyway

Still no interest in Laporte other than Arsenal who, as I previously said, we wouldn't sell to

Gvardiol will be done any day, deal agreed and with add-on's will be around 85m

Trafford deal all done, 14m + 5m in add-ons

Expectations are there will be at least 3 more arrivals this summer (I'm guessing that'll be based on more outgoings)

I'll let you know more when I have it! :-)
ty for the update mate

Guessing Cancelo will get a cheap loan to Real or Barca soon enough. Laporte hopefully stays. Hoping for a surprise deal, like Akanji, later in the window too.

A quick update on transfers:

No offers from Saudi or anywhere else for Bernardo or Mahrez in Bernardo's case no chance he'd go anyway

Still no interest in Laporte other than Arsenal who, as I previously said, we wouldn't sell to

Gvardiol will be done any day, deal agreed and with add-on's will be around 85m

Trafford deal all done, 14m + 5m in add-ons

Expectations are there will be at least 3 more arrivals this summer (I'm guessing that'll be based on more outgoings)

I'll let you know more when I have it! :-)
You should increase your post count and pick up where Tolmie left. The King is dead! Long live the King!

i dont really understand how there isnt much demand for our available players. Is it wages? transfer fee? Lack of money around Europe?
Everyone knows that our players are shit. Only reason we won anything is because of the oil.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.