It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Hey, no problem at all mate. When I get info I post it in good faith, I know how good my contact is but like anything regarding transfers nothing is completely done till it's done! I'm not looking for attention as an ITK just post what I hear as I know some people like to hear it. I'll keep posting anyway but feel free to ignore or just take with a pinch of salt.
1688667912523.png

DDR press conference at 10. It's happening
As the husband of German, I'm certain an East German press conference is full of laughs.
gdr-tv.jpeg

I do believe it may take a little time before you are respected as an ITK..looking at old posts, comments ,about Gundog and Rice were wrong..all that info you posted is indeed common knowledge, so waiting for something new from you before you get the green light from me.
He has extremely good contacts, I can vouch for that.

A quick update on transfers:

No offers from Saudi or anywhere else for Bernardo or Mahrez in Bernardo's case no chance he'd go anyway

Still no interest in Laporte other than Arsenal who, as I previously said, we wouldn't sell to

Gvardiol will be done any day, deal agreed and with add-on's will be around 85m

Trafford deal all done, 14m + 5m in add-ons

Expectations are there will be at least 3 more arrivals this summer (I'm guessing that'll be based on more outgoings)

I'll let you know more when I have it! :-)

When you say no offer for Bernardo & Mahrez, I presume you mean club side and not to the players?

No offers from Saudi or anywhere else for Bernardo or Mahrez in Bernardo's case no chance he'd go anyway

Still no interest in Laporte other than Arsenal who, as I previously said, we wouldn't sell to

Expectations are there will be at least 3 more arrivals this summer (I'm guessing that'll be based on more outgoings)

Thanks for the info, keep us posted as you hear

Can you drop a few names for the 3 players city want to bring in? Music vids have been done! What about a cryptic crossword?

Thanks for the info. @Ric said you on the level so that good enough for me. Although he is on the look out for a tolm replacement???? -;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.