It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Valverde would be a great signing! Versatile, hard working, elite level, good age, experienced. Basically all we want and need from a midfielder. If there is any truth in him being for sale, I hope we are in for him. World class player in my opinion!

Last edited:
Strange that Pep gives him minutes at the end of last season and he’s gone weeks later. I wonder if it put him in the shop window given he had Pep’s confidence…

Juventus is a good transfer for Laporte. Non-PL and a top European club plus they are a consistent CL club. Technically qualified this year if not for the points deduction. They will back next year for sure so he won't feel were devaluing him by moving him to serial failures like Spurs or Arsenal.

Valverde is one of the worst player I have ever seen play at a top club. man has no idea how to control football under pressure. he is basically a runner with very limited technical skills. one of the worst anti-Pep player ever. he is only useful in a counter attacking team with lots of space to run into.

Valverde is one of the worst player I have ever seen play at a top club. man has no idea how to control football under pressure. he is basically a runner with very limited technical skills. one of the worst anti-Pep player ever. he is only useful in a counter attacking team with lots of space to run into.
Yeah surprised people don't think Tchouameni is the one we should target amongst those two

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.