It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Hmmm what? Why post a random Twitter account when they actually say it's just a hunch with nothing behind it whatsoever?
I think Arsenal’s approach to Arteta left a lot to be desired. Then they levied Arteta’s friendship with Pep to get Jesus and Zinchenko which almost cost us a league. I’d be amazed if we had any dealings with Arsenal for some time. Already been mooted on here we’ve said we won’t deal with them. I doubt you’d get an official quote but I for one buy into the club taking that stance. Liverpool were our closest challengers after poaching our scouts and hacking our database. Last season it was Arsenal after taking our head coach previously and using that to get players. To borrow a Pisscan quote, I wouldn’t sell them a germ.

Hmmm what? Why post a random Twitter account when they actually say it's just a hunch with nothing behind it whatsoever?

Exactly,pure attention seeking nonsense.....and it gets regurgitated on here to get the needy,not rights,giddy.

The replies are even throwing suggestions and looking for an answer? absolute fucking barm/bap pots.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.